Saturday, January 16, 2010

Love is Calling Out Your Name

Used to be
Part of me went to sleep
Dreaming of better days
Charging at windmills
So unfulfilled
Gazing into the haze
The bottom rocks cut me
I cried out “who touched me”
Into the rays
Like Lazarus trembling
The dove is descending
And then it says

Love is calling out your name
When you hear it you can rise
In the Spirit everything can change
Come up higher then the mire
Of the muck and mar
Feel the fire’s desire to be who you are
Let the sun in and come in
From the rain
As love is calling out your name

Listen to me
You can be, I can be
One with infinity
It’s no desecration
To claim it
Our native divinity
Turn a deaf ear to the fears
That tell you
What cannot be
It’s all an illusion
So pierce the sword through them
And then you’ll see


(chorus)

No disguising the sun is rising
The new day is on its way
You can find it, be reminded
The path is clearing
The voice your hearing


(chorus)

No comments:

Post a Comment